bettysoo's ramblings

Sunday, March 15, 2009

I just ate a whole box of these

The remorse that followed reminded me of something I've known for some time but have trouble heeding - if you want to eat well, you have to subscribe to the "don't buy it diet." But the chips aisle is always the most beautiful aisle in the store. Well, okay, the chips aisle and the candy aisle. Very enticing aisles. And...the frozen ghetto pizza roll aisle. And the ice cream aisle. And the bakery section.

Tonight Gurf had his CD release show at the Cactus - it was a great show, of course, tons of people, mostly cheery happy funny songs. Just kidding about the cheery happy funny part. Although he did do this Blaze Foley hitchhiking song that was super hilarious. Lots of great stories, Ray Bonneville played some incredible harmonica, and Sam Baker was great. But Sam, how do you feel about me? Okay, sorry, that's only funny to Sam.

One last thing - I just posted a couple of songs from the new album on the MySpace page. Go listen! Tell me what you think! It won't be available for sale for a couple more months, but I'm getting very excited about releasing this album...

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home