bettysoo's ramblings

Saturday, July 11, 2009

roach motel. seriously.

I am trying to be a big girl about this. But I am definitely sleeping in my car. When I reached behind my pillow, um, I felt something. Then in a Maria-like Sound of Music inspired move, I jumped out of bed and threw back the covers...

and a roach ran out. Yes, really. There were other creepy crawlies in there too. :-(

I wanted to cry a little bit. But I did not. I closed my suitcase, made sure my toothbrush was zipped away, brought my personal pillow out to the car, folded the seats appropriately, and made myself a little bed. Yes, I did.

Sorry if I'm having a bit of a pity party. I'm okay. But I'm tired. And I keep feeling phantom bugs crawling on me. Tomorrow will be a better day. At least my guitar is in air conditioning.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home