bettysoo's ramblings

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Reading for pleasure

I'm reading Anna Karenina. Again. Well, not exactly "again"... I pick
up where I left off every time I'm at mom & daddy's house. It's so
good I always think, "how did I ever put this down?!" But I do. Every
time I leave.

I guess at their house, I relax a little more than almost anywhere
else. The unfortunate aspect of working from my home is that I never
leave the office. I can become so engaged all the time that I end up
working way too many hours in a day.

On other fronts of the mom & daddy's house vacation landscape, I think
I've gained about 5 pounds in 3 days from all the delicious Korean
food my grandma's been dishing my way. So amazingly delicious!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home